- Entry Requirements
- Countries with Free Visa for Short Visits
- Visa on Arrival
- Invitation Letter for General Administrative Purpose
- VISA Application at Indonesia Embassies or Consulates
- All visitors to Indonesia must have valid travel document (e.g. passport). Minimum validity is 6 months from date of travel.
- A confirmed return air ticket is required.
- Visa processing time varies. It is recommended that you start the process early.
Passport holders from the following countries are eligible for Free Visa for Short Visits. They do not need to apply for a visa to enter Indonesia and are granted a maximum stay of 30 days in Indonesia.
Please note that Free Visa for Short Visits shall be used for the purpose of visiting Indonesia on a 30 day basis and is non-extendable, non-convertible and cannot be used to obtain another immigration permit.
|Antigua and Barbuda||Fiji||Marshall Islands||South Africa|
|Austria||Gambia||Moldova||St Kitts and Nevis|
|Bahamas||Germany||Mongolia||St Vincent and Grenadines|
|Bhutan||Hong Kong SAR||New Zealand||Thailand|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Iceland||Norway||Togo|
|Brazil||Ireland||Palau||Trinidad & Tobago|
|Burkina Faso||Japan||Papua New Guinea||Turkmenistan|
|Cape Verde||Kiribati||Poland||United Arab Emirates (UAE)|
|Chad||Kuwait||Portugal||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Commonwealth of Dominica||Latvia||Romania||Uzbekistan|
|Costa Rica||Lesotho||Rwanda||Vatican City|
|Cuba||Luxembourg||Sao Tome and Principe||Zambia|
|Cyprus||Macau SAR||Saudi Arabia||Zimbabwe|
Passport holders from Libya may apply for Visa on Arrival at the airport. A fee of US$ 35 is payable and is subject to change without notice.
The Visa on Arrival is neither a work visa nor a visitation visa. Therefore, it cannot be converted to obtain other immigration permits. The maximum stay permitted for the Visa on Arrival is 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you need to mention your intention to stay longer. Visa on Arrival can be extended for another 30 days.
A general invitation letter can be issued by the conference secretariat. However, please note that the conference secretariat cannot act as a guarantor.
Click here to obtain your invitation letter: http://www.meetmatt-svr2.info/visaletter/form.php
Please note that you will be required to furnish the personal particulars below, for the invitation letter to be generated.
Other nationals who are not eligible to enter Indonesia under the Free Visa for Short Visits and Visa on Arrival may obtain their tourist visa from the Indonesia embassy located in their home country prior to their visit.
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One (1) recent 4x6cm photograph of the applicant in colour
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant's intended stay in Indonesia (eg. Bank Statement).
Last updated: 27 Jul 2016
Information from: https://www.bali.com/visa-indonesia-entry-requirements-bali.html